Monday, January 30, 2012

DIY: Cupcake Liner Jar

I pinterest.  Do you pinterest?  It's how i take up my time in between tasks at work.  Or how i end up wasting hours at a time.  Mostly i look at things like all white kitchens with baby blue appliances that would look perfect in my pretend kitchen in my pretend house.

I found this pin though, and fell in love with it.  In loooove.


So easy.  So simple.  So pretty.  I had to try it.  I forced counter space in my small little kitchen.  I went to Wal-Mart and spent 8 bucks on a 1 gallon jar and 2 dollars at Michaels for ribbon. Then I added my oodles of cupcake liners.

The result was super awesome.  No, my picture is not as pretty as the one above. Yes, the lighting is horrible.  And i am aware you are probably sick of seeing my white tile and red brick counterspace.   But this one's mine and its pretty and it make me smile every time i walk by it.


Also, it lives next to my pink love birdies and cupcake spatulas so that automatically adds a layer of cool to it.



xoxo,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment