Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The Real Evolution of a Cupcake





I was wrong that one time I blogged about what the evolution of a cupcake was.  In actuality, it is more like this.

1. Stare.
2. Peel.
3. Chomp.
4. Gone

Nom.  I had CupKates again.   WHEN THEY PARK ACROSS THE STREET FROM ME I JUST CAN'T HELP IT OKAY?  =x  Tiramisu cupcake.  (Description from their site: A ladyfinger crust, espresso soaked cake, topped with mascarpone frosting and chocolate shavings)   I'm not sure how i felt about the lady finger crust part.  It made it so that the espresso didn't completely make a soggy mess... which is good. But it made it a little hard/crunchy too which I didn't enjoy.  The cake was light and the frosting was yummy.  The espresso was kinda strong.  I'd give it a 3.5 out of 5.  (Last week's salted caramel would be a 5).

Does anyone know why i can't stop eating sweets?

xoxo,
Anna 



No comments:

Post a Comment